Greetings! We are always welcoming new patients to our office and are glad that you have found your way to us.
We ask that you allow extra time prior to your first visit with us in order to complete the registration process and fill out our new patient forms.
Our new patient forms can also be downloaded below and filled out prior to your visit to facilitate the check in process.
- Postop Adenoidectomy-PDF Video
- Postop Adult Tonsillectomy Adenoidectomy and Uppp-PDF Video
- Postop BAHA Implant
- Postop Children Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy-PDF Video
- Postop Ear tube and Adenoids-PDF Video
- Postop Nasal and Sinus Surgery Video
- Postop Patching of Eardrum-PDF Video
- Postop Skin Incision
- Postop Thyroid Parathyroid
- Postop Tube Removal-PDF Video
- Postop Voice and Laryngeal Surgery
In order to better serve you in a timely manner, please bring to your visit:
- A complete list of all your medications and allergies
- Any relevant test results that pertain to the reason of your visit with us. This includes, but is not limited to, any prior lab tests, hearing tests, imaging studies, or operative reports.
- If any x-rays, CT scans or MRI scans were performed, please try to bring not only the printed report, but a copy of the actual images themselves either in film or CD format. In this case, a picture really is worth a thousand words – as much as we trust our radiology colleagues, we prefer to read the studies ourselves to better understand your unique situation.
Please note: If you are a member of the Cedars-Sinai Medical Group or had your testing performed at a Cedars-Sinai Medical Center facility, we can access your information directly on the computer. Any testing performed at an outside facility will still need to be obtained prior to your visit.
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions or concerns about our office or your appointment. In addition, we’d like to pass along a few notes from our patients below. One of the best ways to introduce our practice to new patients is through the unsolicited comments we receive from patients with whom we’ve already worked. We thank you for choosing us and look forward to seeing you soon.